2 Idea Friday 5- Easy Ways to Decorate your Room

Hey once again, this time for Idea Friday, it will be RuoBing guiding you through, instead of Constance. The topic of this Idea Friday has been decided on by both of us, and is a topic we both adore and wish to talk more about. The topic will be on ways to efficiently and effectively decorate a room using simple arts and crafts skills.

Globe light
Tutorial
Having a globe light certainly gets you into the studying mood.

Paintbrush vase
Tutorial
This paintbrush vase is so classy, and complements the flowers nicely.


Fork and spoon door pulls
Tutorial
These are some really cute cupboard handles!
Decorative Plates
Tutorial
A creative way to display your favourite quotes.

Ruler table runner
Tutorial
This is a ruler lovely table runner. It matches the "clean and green" themed kitchen very nicely.

Carpet sample mat
Tutorial
This is one of my favourites. Make a mat out of carpet samples!

Fabric typography wall art
Tutorial
This is such a nice motivational message to have in your room.

Landscape pillows
Tutorial
I think landscapes look great on cushions.

Braided t-shirt rug
Tutorial
It's so fun and colourful! I might try this out when I have some more time.

Redesigned folding chairs
Tutorial
Such a cute way to redecorate your chairs!

This ideas are amazing (props to the person who shared the carpet sample mat), and I really want to try out the paintbrush vase. See you soon,



2 comments:

  1. These ideas are so pretty and look easy to make! I might try my hand with the paint brush base, I'd love to have it in my living room. Thanks for the tutorials! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Melissa! We really appreciate how you like our ideas that we have posted, and I think I may even try out one of them for my home! ~Ruo

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for commenting. It makes us really happy, and we'll be sure to reply back or leave a comment on your own site. Have a great day!