0 Idea Friday 4- Creative Holiday Cards

Hello!

It's Idea Friday again! The theme is creative holiday cards (one of which I'm planning to make for my friend's upcoming birthday). 


Take a look at my collection of 6 adorable gift cards!


Pop up heart card
Tutorial
 This one is so cute. It's a bit tricky, but it's definitely worth the time!



Diy watercolor strip card
Tutorial
Sweet and simple. I love the clean look.

Handmade birthday card
Tutorial
I am in love with the hexagons (they're my favourite shape).

Glitter and bark card
This image is pretty self explanatory, but if you want to see more cards, go here.
I just love the look!

Love lace card
There's nothing I love more than lace!

Colourful buttons card
Pretty self explanatory, but also very cute! You can see more here.

These are all great ideas, and I have more from this mother's day craft book (yeah, I'm a bit slow on this) to share, including this adorable paint and marker striped card! Stay tuned ;)



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for commenting. It makes us really happy, and we'll be sure to reply back or leave a comment on your own site. Have a great day!