6 Just to say hi!

Hello, there!

Thanks for hanging on to this blog! I know it's gotten very tough and annoying to follow me at times... I mean seriously: from Paint Explosion at blogger to Colourful Decorations at wordpress to Colourful decorations at blogger again! Again, thank you for continuing to read my posts. Thankfully, now, I'm stuck on blogger for good!

So, how are you guys liking the new template? I personally think it is absolutely amazing, from the apple social media icons (my favourite part) to the super cute grab button. Much thanks to Olivia, who is an extremely talented designer (you can visit her at her book blog, Fictionally Obsessed, or her design shop, Book Bird Designs). Even if you don't want a template makeover, she also offers freebies :)

Because of this new template, I'll definitely be staying on blogger! I mean, what a waste! I just love the it. So, see you around ;)

6 comments:

  1. I'm so glad you love the template! It makes me want to tear up hearing all those complements. :') it was really fun to work with you Constance! I has a blast! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Why did you decide to leave blogger for wordpress, and then return? I just made the switch myself a few days ago and so far, I don't regret it.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey there... I wanted to go back to blogger so I could have more control over my blog... I have only been blogging for a while, so I have not committed myself to paying for a self hosted blog or anything like that. In wordpress.com, you can't do much with the template, even with the custom design upgrade (I tried the preview). I see that you've switched to wordpress.org, and I haven't used that before.

      But good luck with your blog ;)

      Delete
    2. Wordpress.org is basically self-hosting. Whilst I did love my blogger blog, it just didn't let me do all the awesome stuff I get to do now that I own my own little piece of internet. Especially the plugins are amazing. Self-hosting is a pricey thing, though. You are right with that. Just last week I spent more than 100€ just on hosting fees and my template. But I look at it that way, if I invest in my hobby, it's more likely that I'll stick to it through rough times, even if only out of guilt. And that way when the hard time is over, I will still be there ready to enjoy the perks once again :)

      Delete
    3. Right now, since I'm a new blogger, I've just been trying everything out. I love the template (especially the social media buttons), did you design it yourself? I'd like to chat with you sometime!

      Delete
    4. I bought the theme I am using from Etsy. The social media buttons I made myself. If you want to chat we can do so through Twitter or e-mail, or any other social media site you can find on my blog, really. I am looking forward to hearing from you!

      Delete

Thanks so much for commenting. It makes us really happy, and we'll be sure to reply back or leave a comment on your own site. Have a great day!