0 Sophie's Artwork

Hey, everyone!

I'm going to share @TongSophie’s art for #5days2decor8. It is truly amazing, and if you want your art featured on this blog like Sophie's, follow the instructions on the 5days2decor8 tab! Wednesday is the deadline.


By:
Sophie Tong
Description: This room is inspired by a mix of my life and my fantasy. It's a place that expresses who I am. I love music and reading so why not have a shelf of albums and books right? :) There are some little things that I have added to the room (like the Polaroid camera, headphones, feathers, the Starbucks drink, and the Union Jack, etc) that are just some small inside jokes and hidden messages in my life. This would be a room for me to escape reality (and fly to Neverland ;) Can you tell I'm a massive geek yet? :D

I just love her work. If you want to share your design too, go here!
*Submissions are closed*

Happy creating!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for commenting. It makes us really happy, and we'll be sure to reply back or leave a comment on your own site. Have a great day!